Lost Claim attracts families and friends with its convenient location, just 15 miles from the northwest Yosemite National Park boundary in northern California. Deemed as an ideal base camp, visitors can explore not only Yosemite, but also the fantastic wilderness areas of the Stanislaus National Forest.
1. Be bear aware: keep all food out of site in approved containers or locked inside your vehicle and remove all food from your area after eating.
2. Firewood restrictions are in effect to prevent the spread of invasive insects and disease.
3. There are no electric hook ups at this facility.
4. This campground has first-come, first-serve campsites.
5. A fee will be charged for additional vehicles.
6. This campground is operated by American Land & Leisure
Don’t Move Firewood: Protect California’s forests from tree-killing pests by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site. For more information visit firewood.ca.gov.
- ADA Accessible
- Fire Pit
- Food Locker
- Picnic Table
- Potable Water
- Pet Friendly