Every summer the LobsterFest returns for fun, entertainment and fundraising for charities. There is plenty of lobster, live entertainment and dancing. The LobsterFest at Newport Beach is a celebration of summer designed for fun, entertainment and most importantly to raise funds for deserving charities. Hosted by the Newport Dunes Water Front Resort and Marina, The Lobsterfest is now in its fourth year and has evolved into a regional event attracting local Orange County residents as well as guests from the Inland Empire, Northern California and Southern Nevada. For more information and to purchase tickets visit the Lobsterfest website.
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort and Marina is home to the premier RV Park and Marina in Southern California. Guests can enjoy the mile of beach front with swimming and a playground on the beach for the kids. Rent a sailboat, pedal boat or electric boat. You can pitch a tent on one of our camp sites, or take advantage of our new program. Group tent camping on the beach is available as well. The Back Bay nature preserve can be experienced by renting a kayak or bicycle available on the premises. Year ‘round events include Summer Movies on the Beach and Lobsterfest!
RV Park Features:
• 382 RV Sites and 24 Cottages
• Lush Grounds and Immaculate Facilities
• Beach with Waveless Swimming Lagoon
• Back Bay Bistro casual dining restaurant
• Pool, Spa, Market Place & Laundry
• Daily Activities For Adults and Children
• Kayak, Sailboat Rentals and Lessons
• Bike and Golf Cart Rentals
• Guided Kayak Nature Tours
• Near area attractions - Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Catalina Island
• Shopping, Restaurants, Golf, Museums
Don't Have an RV? Our cozy Cottages are just right for those romantic getaways or family weekends. We have a selection of luxury Cottages, or our popular bungalows.
For more information about “The Dunes” and our events, click here.