RV Hook-ups * Kamping Kabins™ * Tent Sites
Fairplex KOA RV Park is the perfect escape to a safe and serene camping environment. Seated against the backdrop of the majestic San Gabriel Mountains, this popular, 12-acre vacation spot is available on a year-round basis. Our friendly and helpful guest service staff is ready to assist you at any time.
- Our full array of convenient amenities include:
- 185 full utility hook-up sites
- One dump sites
- One- and two-room, fully-furnished Kamping Kabins™ sleep 4-6 guests, respectively
- Tent sites (16’ x 16’)
- On-site pool and spa
- Recently remodeled laundry room and showers
- Fully-stocked mini-market
- Clubhouse and recreation room
- Other on-site amenities include a TV lounge, video arcade, and an all-new, fully-equipped gym
- Wifi available
RV Fun with the Expense of Ownership
Fairplex KOA RV Park and Cruise America RV Rental and Sales teamed up to offer you an RV adventure at minimal cost. Are you a Fairplex show vendor? Planning a family vacation? Wondering what it would be like to camp in an RV?
Fairplex RV & Boat Storage
Need a safe, local place to park your RV or boat? Gate 19 is now the place for Fairplex RV & Boat Storage. It’s open seven days a week, with security, lighting and touchpad entry & exit.
Sights and Sightseeing
Los Angeles KOA puts the best of Southern California at your doorstep while providing a serene and safe environment. The campground is ideally situated next to Fairplex which hosts hundreds of annual consumer, trade and exposition shows as well as the L.A. County Fair. Los Angeles KOA is only a stone’s throw away from:
- Beautiful 18-hole Mountain Meadows Golf Course
- Raging Waters
- Bonelli Park Recreation Lake
- Disneyland Resort
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Universal Studios
- The rest of the best are less than an hour away
The Fairplex KOA RV Park is located at the crossroads of Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino Counties.
Located in Pomona, the Fairplex KOA RV Park is adjacent to Fairplex. Take the San Bernardino Freeway (I-10) and exit at Fairplex Drive. Go north and follow the blue RV Park signs. Take the Foothill Freeway (Rte. 30/210) and exit at Fruit Avenue. Fruit Avenue will turn into White Avenue. Travel south for two miles. Fairplex KOA RV Park is on the left side of street.